Daycare Days & Hours
Treat your dog to a fun and active day at Stay and Obey Daycare and bring home a happy and pooped pooch! The purpose of Stay and Obey's Daycare is to provide a safe, fun and stimulating social environment for your four legged child while you are away during weekday business hours.
Monday - Friday
6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sundays and most Holidays we are closed.
Stay and Obey offers daycare 6 days a week. Our facility features year round indoor and outdoor play areas for dogs of all kinds and sizes. The day is devoted to play and socialization. Stay and Obey Daycare is a dog gone fun way to give your dog exercise, mental stimulation and socialization with dogs and people. Your K9 kid will 'dig' our climate controlled indoor play areas and they will also enjoy some fresh air and have fun in our large outdoor play yards. Younger more active dogs play hard all day, while the older, more mature dogs pace themselves and often enjoy taking brief naps in the sun or on our large windowsill.
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY We will do everything we can to ensure your dog is happy and healthy at Stay and Obey and you can feel confident knowing your dog will be well cared for while they play all day in our safe secure environment. Dog safe play equipment, secure fencing, a rubber floor for join safety, Anti-microbial K9 Grass outside to help keep your pet clean and consistent, constant supervision by our highly trained staff are just a few of the safety features we provide.
The benefits of Daycare at Stay and Obey:
- More than 8 hours of socialization and playtime in a spacious indoor/outdoor environment. We believe in letting the dogs decide if they want to run and play or take a nap in the sun.
- An air-curtain allows us to keep the garage door to outside open and keep the A/C or heat indoors while allowing the dogs to go outside anytime they feel the need. This helps reduce accidents thus continuing the potty training for those younger clients of ours.
- Consistent and constant supervision by our highly trained staff.
- Lots of love throughout the day
- Provides regular exercise to maintain a healthy weight.
- Relieves boredom, separation anxiety, and destructive behavior at home.
- Improves socialization with dogs and people.
- Enhances quality of life.
- Your dog will be exhausted at the end of a rewarding and fun filled day.